Latest Revision: February 18th, 2022.
Terms of Service
Welcome to argovisa.com.
read these terms of service carefully before using the services offered by ARGO (“ARGO”, “us”, “we”). These
(the “Agreement”) set forth the terms and conditions of our relationship and govern your use of
the argovisa.com website (the “Site”)
the services, features, content, and applications offered by ARGO, which enable you to seek and obtain
advice and immigration interview preparatory and coaching services from United States “visa
as well as use automated artificial intelligence based software to assess strengths and weaknesses in your
proposed visa application (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing argovisa.com, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which
The ARGO Site and Services
- The Services allow you to search for and engage a third party
Consular Officer, Consular Fellow, or Consular Associate with the U.S. Department of State who has
U.S. Foreign Service Institute's Basic Consular Course (“Officer” or
seek advice directly from or ask questions directly to such Officers, specifically in an around the United
States visa interview process.
- The Services also allow you to utilize ARGO‘s automated
artificial intelligence based video and data analytics software to assess and analyze strengths and
in your proposed visa application through the report generated by the software (the
which can be used standalone or combined the Officer based interviews, and which involves the use of
artificial intelligence (with limited to no human involvement) in order to augment the your human
decision-making in the visa application process.
- An "Interview" in this Agreement means: i) a mock,
trial, and practice interview, to be conducted by the Officer by and through the Services, and/or ii) the
ARGObot by and through the Services, in order to help assist the user prepare for the actual interview
in connection with such user’s proposed United States travel and/or immigration visa
- You understand that ARGO is not a law firm and does not provide
services and that no attorney client relationship is or will be created between you, Argo, and/or the
- You understand that any information provided to you by any
and/or the ARGObot is intended for general educational or informational purposes only and that any
with any Officer or any information provided by any Officer and/or the ARGObot is not a substitute for the
advice and counsel of a qualified immigration lawyer or related professional, nor is a guarantee of any
immigration status, visa application approval, etc.
- You understand that Officers and the ARGObot provide insights and
guidance solely on how you perform or may perform as a visa applicant through various parts of the visa
application process and that neither ARGO nor the
Officers have been engaged by you to provide any of the following: legal, technical, or other advice with
to U.S. immigration laws, filing requirements, U.S. visa classes/categories, deadlines, or filings
“Procedural and Legal Matters”). By way of example only, any guidance with regard to
your passport or which form to bring to an Interview in connection with your particular visa application
be deemed Procedural and Legal Matters.
- You understand that you should NOT rely on any information,
or guidance provided by any Officer and/or the ARGObot concerning Procedural and Legal Matters and instead
should always seek the advice and guidance of qualified immigration legal counsel in connection with
and Legal Matters.
The ARGO Site and Officers
- In order to participate in the Site or the Services as an Officer,
will be obligated to review and accept the ARGO Officer Agreement.
- Any and all persons who use the Site and Services are bound by
Agreement and you understand that even if you are an Officer, this Agreement applies to you as
- You understand that ARGO is not a law firm and does not provide
services and that no attorney client relationship is or will be created between you, Argo, and/or the
- Our Services includes submission forms through which you will
certain biographical and other information related to your proposed immigration plans, immigration status,
other items related to your person as it pertains to immigration. Please do not send us, or attempt to
any confidential information in any other way.
- The information provided by and through the Services is general in
nature and does not apply to any particular situation, whether it be factual, legal, financial,
related, or otherwise. Although we strive to keep the content available through the Services relevant and
useful, laws are often changing, and we cannot guarantee that all of the content is complete, accurate, or
current. As such, you should not rely on any information on our Services, and should seek professional
- The Services are designed to assist you in completing United
Department of State (DOS) visa interviews. Neither ARGO nor the Services are affiliated with nor endorsed
or any United States government agency.
The Relationship between You and Officers
- You understand the Services enable you to: i) communicate with,
engage an Officer and you understand that any such Interview is a direct relationship between you and an
Officer; and ii) use ARGObot and you understand that any such ARGObot Interview does not create a legal or
relationship between you and ARGO with regard to your visa application(s) including but not limited to any
Procedural and Legal Matters.
- ARGO is not a party to any Interview or any consulting
might have with an Officer and/or ARGObot, as it merely provides a technology service to facilitate the
- You understand that Officers are neither employees nor agents nor
representatives of ARGO.
- You are solely responsible for every Interview occurring under
- You understand that while ARGO uses commercially reasonable
ascertain the identity and credentialing of Officers, it cannot warrant or guarantee the qualifications,
biography, resume, expertise, claims or background of any Officer or any opinion, response, advice,
recommendation, information or other service provided by any Officer. In addition, ARGO cannot guarantee
successful outcome of any user visa application.
- You understand that while ARGO will from time to time use
efforts to update information posted on the Site and Services generally and in connection with the
under no circumstances will ARGO be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any
opinion, advice, or statement available on or through the Site or Services.
- You understand that it is your duty to confirm or verify any
provided by any Officers and/or ARGObot and that you bear the sole risk of relying on any such
- You are solely responsible for all Submissions from your account.
“Submissions” means anything that a user transmits to the Site in the course of using the
including initial information intake forms and surveys. You shall remain at all times solely responsible
full functionality, accuracy, reliability, integrity, quality or validity of any statement or any other
contained in the Submissions.
- You understand that you are not to directly provide the Officer
payment, credit card, or other payment information.
Fees and Payment
- Service Fees. While ARGO makes a large amount of information
without cost, it charges fees for some of its services (“Service Fees”). All Service Fees will
set forth on the Site. USCIS and other agencies charge fees for the filing and processing of various
forms (“Government Fees”). Government Fees are separate from our Service Fees and you bear
responsibility for paying and or remitting any such Government Fees directly to the applicable government
- Payment of Service Fees. When you purchase services for which
Fees apply, you will be required to provide ARGO with valid, up-to-date credit card or other payment
information. You authorize ARGO to charge your credit card or other payment method for all Service Fees
incur as they become due and payable. You are responsible for maintaining up-to-date payment information.
cannot charge you for Service Fees when due because your payment information is incorrect or no longer
if we do not receive your payment when due, ARGO will have no obligation to provide the services
those Service Fees.
The Agreement between ARGO and You
You are responsible for reviewing changes to this Agreement
- This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements,
representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site and the Services, the content,
or services provided by or through the Site and the Services, and the subject matter of this
- This Agreement applies to all users of the Site and the Services,
- ARGO may make changes to this Agreement from time to time without
specifically notifying you.
- ARGO will post the latest Agreement on the Site, but it is up to
review it before using the Site or Services.
- If you continue to use the Site or Services after any of these
your continued use will mean that you have accepted any changes to the Agreement.
- In addition, some services offered through the Site and the
be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by ARGO from time to time and your use of such
is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this
ARGO may edit or modify anything on the Site or Services without notice
ARGO is committed to delivering a positive user experience and you understand
reserves the right (but without undertaking any duty) to edit, monitor, review, delete, modify, or move any
content or material provided or placed on or though the Site and the Services in its sole discretion,
notice and without undertaking any duty to do so.
You are responsible for accepting updated versions of the Site and
- If ARGO provides updated versions of the Site and the Services and
do not accept these updated versions, you may not enjoy the most recent content, feature sets, and
- If you do not accept updated versions of the Site and Services,
shall not bear any responsibility or liability for your decision.
Consent to Video and Electronic Communications
- You consent to receive communications from ARGO electronically,
agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that ARGO provides to you
electronically, via email, or on the Services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications or
agreements be in writing.
- You consent to the use of and participation in video in order to
any Interviews by you and any Officers. ARGO bears no liability regarding the content of such video
What Laws and Rules You Are Responsible For Following
- You must be eighteen (18) or older to use the ARGO Site or
understand that the Site and the Services are intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age
older. Any use of or access to the Site or the Services by anyone under eighteen (18) is
- The Site and the Services are not intended for use by children,
especially those under age thirteen (13).
- You understand that you may not use the Site or the Services where
use is prohibited. You represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) or older and that you agree to and
abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You promise not to use the Site or the Services for any purpose
prohibited by this Agreement.
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with
and the Services.
- You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and
international laws and regulations and, if you represent a business, any advertising, marketing, privacy,
other self-regulatory code(s) applicable to you. You understand that you are entirely responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and any other security information related
- You understand that you will be fully responsible for all
that occur under your account, user name and/or password.
- You agree not to allow someone who is not you to use your account,
username or password at any time.
- You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of
password or your user name.
- We strongly encourage you to change your password at least once a
and you understand that ARGO will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else
your account or your password.
It is your responsibility to make sure this Agreement and your use of the Site
Services complies with all laws applicable to you
- You understand ARGO may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer
Site or the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time and that ARGO
reserves the right (without undertaking any duty) to use “geo-filtering” or other technologies
block access to certain jurisdictions, in its sole discretion, without notice.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that this Agreement
with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you.
- You understand that your right to access the Site or Services will
revoked where this Agreement or use of the Site or the Services is prohibited and, if that is the case,
agree not to use or access the Site or the Services in any way.
ARGO may terminate your use of the Site and/or Services without reason or notice
While ARGO respects its users, you agree that ARGO may terminate your membership
of the Site and/or the Services and prohibit you from accessing the Site and/or the Services, for any
no reason, and with or without notice.
You agree to comply with ARGO’s conduct policies when using the Site or
We do our best to keep the Site and the Services safe and operational, but we
guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute,
translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade,
any way exploit the Services or Site except as expressly authorized by ARGO;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (as
by ARGO in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ARGO’s (or its
party providers’) infrastructure;
- You will not decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or
otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services,
except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- You will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper
of the Site and Services or any activities conducted on the Site and Services;
- You will not bypass any measures ARGO may use to prevent or
access to the Site and Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site and
- You will not run any form of auto-responder or “spam”
Site and Services;
- You will not use manual or automated software, devices, or other
processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site;
- You will not harvest or scrape any content or materials from the
- You will not copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer
the rights that you receive hereunder;
- You will not threaten, intimidate or harass another user or any
- You will not use abusive language towards Officers, other users,
staff members, including but not limited to chat sessions, chat reviews, and forums;
- You will not solicit passwords or personally identifying
(this includes, but is not limited to, someone else’s name, birthdate, home address, IP address,
security number, or credit card number) for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- You will not upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise
available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- You will not upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise
available any content other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you (ii) are taken by you or
friends, or (iii) are original content created by you;
- You will not knowingly transmit false or misleading information
the Site or the Services.
- You will not use the Site and Services in any manner or transmit
Submission that: infringes (or results in the infringement of) ARGO’s or any third party’s
intellectual property or other rights; is (or you reasonably believe to be) illegal, fraudulent, or
unauthorized, or in furtherance of any illegal, counterfeiting, fraudulent, pirating, unauthorized, or
activity, or that involves (or you reasonably believe to involve) any stolen, illegal, counterfeit,
pirated, or unauthorized material; does not comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations,
obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, registrations, etc. In the case of any proposed or actual
transaction, “applicable” refers to both your own location and to location(s) of all other
to the transaction; or would cause ARGO to be in violation of any law or regulation, or to infringe any
any third party.
- You will not publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that may
ARGO or any third party.
- You will not transmit any Submission and will not use the Site and
Services to post, store, transmit, offer, or solicit anything that contains the following, or that you
contains links to the following or to locations that in turn contain links to the following: material that
determine to be offensive (including material promoting or glorifying hate, violence, bigotry, or any
(past or present) principally dedicated to such causes, or items associated with such an entity); material
is racially or ethnically insensitive, material that is defamatory, harassing or threatening; pornography
(including any obscene material, and anything depicting children in sexually suggestive situations whether
not depicting actual children) or may be harmful to a minor; any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other
disruptive component; or anything that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense,
to civil liability, violate any law or regulation or is otherwise inappropriate.
- You will not use the Site and Services to post, store, or transmit
advertising, promotional material, or solicitations of goods or services, except in areas of the Site
for the purpose.
- You will not otherwise take any action in violation of
guidelines and policies.
ARGO is not responsible for what happens outside of the Site and Services,
websites the Site or Services link to or advertise
- ARGO or its business partners may present advertisements or
materials via the Services.
- Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any
advertisers via the Services are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject
the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion.
- You agree that ARGO is not responsible or liable for any loss or
of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third
via the Services.
- You understand the Site and the Services may contain (or you may
from ARGO, third parties or users) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) or content
owned or originating from third parties such as, by way of example only, pictures, designs, photographs,
graphics, text, sound, recipes, video, information, software, applications and any other content
- You understand and agree that ARGO is not responsible for, and
control, Third Party Sites and Third Party Content. You also understand and agree that ARGO is not
for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or
for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites and
- You acknowledge and agree that ARGO shall not be responsible or
directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the
of, or reliance upon, any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party
Third Party Content.
Who Owns What and How You Can Use It
The copyright to all content the on the Site and Services is owned by the
that content, including but not limited to Officers
- The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic
translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site and the Services (“Copyright
Content”) are the property of ARGO or may be, to a certain extent, the property of its content
including but not limited to Officers, and are protected under applicable copyright law, trademark law and
- You may not copy, redistribute, use or publish any part of the
the Services, except as allowed by this Agreement.
- You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or
materials viewed through the Site or the Services.
- Clients agree that any written materials provided to you in
with an Interview or the Services are for your own use and you may not redistribute, disseminate, publish,
display such material, in whole or in part, to any third parties without the prior written permission of
Officer (where applicable) and Argo, except to your regulators and professional advisors on an as needed
You may not use trademarks appearing on the Site or Services in an infringing
- You agree that ARGO, ARGO, ARBObot, argovisa.com and
ARGO graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered
trademarks or trade dress of ARGO or its affiliates (“Trademark Content”).
- ARGO trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with
product or service that is not ARGO’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among
in any manner that disparages or discredits ARGO.
- All other trademarks not owned by ARGO or its affiliates that may
on this Site or the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated
connected to, or sponsored by ARGO or its affiliates.
Unless you are an Officer and have registered with ARGO as an Officer and
ARGO’s Officer Terms and Conditions, You may use the ARGO Site and Services for limited, noncommercial
- Unless you are an Officer and have registered with ARGO as an
and accepted ARGO’s Officer Agreement, ARGO grants you a limited license to access and make personal
of the Site and the Services.
- ARGO does not grant you the right to download (other than page
or modify the Site and the Services, or any portion of the Site and the Services.
- You understand ARGO does not grant you the right to resell or make
commercial use (except as provided herein or in the applicable Officer Terms and Conditions) of the Site
Services or their contents; make any derivative use of the Site and the Services or their contents; any
downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of a third party, or merchant; or any use of
mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You understand the Site and the Services or any portion of Site
Services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any
trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of ARGO and our affiliates without express written
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden
utilizing ARGO’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of ARGO. Any unauthorized
terminates the permission or license granted by ARGO.
- You may not engage in the copying, reproduction, publication,
rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, or reverse engineering, of the
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to
hyperlink, or at the Company’s sole discretion other items such as widgets, buttons, or other web
elements, to the home page of ARGO so long as the link does not portray ARGO, its affiliates, or their
or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- You may not use any ARGO logo or other proprietary graphic or
as part of the link without express written permission.
You have the necessary rights to share content and materials should you choose
- You understand that you may be invited to participate in blogs,
forums, promotions, surveys and other such items and that, accordingly, we may provide you with the
to create, submit, post, transmit or distribute content and materials to us via the Site, such as text,
drawings, icons, photos, etc. (collectively, “User Content”).
- You warrant that either: (a) your User Content is wholly original
and you exclusively own the rights to your User Content, including the right to grant all of the rights
licenses in this Agreement; or (b) all parties whose materials are included in your User Content, or who
contributed in any way, are depicted in, or have any rights to your User Content, have granted you
submit and license your User Content to ARGO as set forth herein, with full knowledge that ARGO may
in any manner whatsoever. You make such warranties without ARGO incurring any third party obligations or
liability arising out of its exercise of the rights thereto granted herein by you.
- You grant to ARGO the non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional,
unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy,
reproduce, disclose, sell, re-sell, sub-license, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify,
derivative works from, re-title, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any
whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content, for any purpose whatsoever, in any and all formats;
through any and all media, software, formula or medium now known or hereafter known; and with any
devices now known or hereafter developed and to advertise, market and promote same.
- You further agree that ARGO is free to use any ideas, concepts,
or techniques contained in any User Content you send to the Site or ARGO, for any purposes whatsoever,
including, without limitation, developing, producing, marketing and otherwise exploiting products and/or
services using such User Content; and without remuneration of any kind.
- You further perpetually and irrevocably grant ARGO the
right to use and exploit your name, persona and likeness included in any User Content.
- You also grant to ARGO the right to sub-license and authorize
exercise any of the rights granted to ARGO.
- You authorize ARGO to publish your User Content in a searchable
that may be accessed by users of the Site and the Internet, and you waive any rights of attribution and/or
so-called moral rights you may have in any User Content you submit, even if such User Content is altered
changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any
ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without
modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, web servers and the like
- ARGO takes the intellectual property of others seriously.
- You understand that ARGO at its sole discretion, may terminate the
account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that
in copyright infringement, please contact ARGO’s Copyright Agent. Our designated agent for notice of
alleged copyright infringement on the Site and Services is:
ARGO – Copyright Department
Address: 631 South Main Street
By Email: email@example.com.
By Phone: +1 864-887-0171
ARGO’s liability is limited
- ARGO is not responsible for any Third Party Sites, Third Party
or any other content posted on the Site and the Services, whether caused by users of the Site and the
ARGO, third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site and
- ARGO is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or
any user of the Site or the Services or any Officer.
- ARGO assumes no responsibility for any error, omission,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorized access to, or alteration of user communications or Officer communications.
- ARGO is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction
telephone network or lines, cellular data provider or network, computer online systems, servers or
computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic
on the Services or Site, including injury or damage to users or to any other person’s computer,
- Neither ARGO nor any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or
distribution partners shall be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death,
from anyone’s use of the Site or the Services, any content posted on the Site or the Services or
transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of the Site or the Services and between users of
Site or the Services and Officers, whether online or offline.
Disclaimer—For Educational Purposes Only, Not Substitute for Qualified
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED FOR
AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE NOR REPLACEMENT FOR
PROFESSIONAL LEGAL OR IMMIGRATION ADVICE OR GUIDANCE. ARGO IS NOT A LEGAL PRACTICE OR LAW FIRM AND IS
ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF LAW AND IS NOT A GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY OR AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THE USCIS.
THE OFFICERS ARE PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE AND ARE NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF LAW. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMEND
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED AND LICENSED ATTORNEY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY AND ALL IMMIGRATION
APPLICATIONS AND PROCESSES. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT,
ARGO AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY OFFICERS, DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN
THE CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE SITE AND THE SERVICES.
YOU RELY ON OR ACT UPON THE ADVICE OF ANY OFFICERS, the ARGOBOT, OR OTHER USE OF
SITE OR SERVICES SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BY YOUR OWN ELECTION AND VOLITION. YOU BEAR SOLE
AND LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS UNDERTAKEN BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE
BY ANY OFFICERS, ARGOBOT, OR OTHER USERS. ARGO DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY VISA APPLICATIONS OR IMMIGRATION
APPLICATIONS WILL BE GRANTED, SUCCESSFUL, OR OTHERWISE THAT ANY RESULTS OR OUTCOMES ARE GUARANTEED.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
WE TRY TO KEEP THE SITE AND SERVICES UP, BUG-FREE AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE
AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED “AS
IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
THE INFORMATION, SITE AND THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN VIRUSES, BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR
LIMITATIONS. IN NO EVENT WILL ARGO OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAVE ANY LIABILITY
FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE, OR THE SITE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS,
PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY,
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
DAMAGES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE/SERVICE SHALL CREATE
WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ARGO’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS
FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR
SERVICE AND USE OF THE SITE, BUT IN NO CASE WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $50. YOU
THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO US FOR THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM US,
REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION
WHICH STATES, IN PART: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR
NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM
HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You agree to indemnify ARGO
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ARGO, its contractors,
subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective partners, directors, officers, employees and agents from
against any and all claims and expenses, including any and all losses, costs, liabilities, and
fees, arising out of or in connection with: (1) your use of the Site and Services, (2) any user Content,
Party Content, Third Party Sites and any other content, (3) your violation of this Agreement, or of any law
rights of any third party, and (4) your breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations
warranties set forth herein.
You agree that South Carolina law applies to this Agreement
Subject to the arbitration clauses included below, if there is any dispute
of the Site and the Services, by using the Site, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed
the laws of the State of South Carolina, USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you
agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the South
USA, for the resolution of any such dispute.
Your general representation and warranty
- You represent and warrant that you will use the Site and Services
without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area,
regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the
technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside).
- You represent and warrant that you will use the Site and the
not to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You and ARGO agree that any cause of action arising out of or
the Site or the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise,
cause of action is permanently barred.
- You agree that, except for claims for injunctive or equitable
claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the
of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the
Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc.
arbitrators appointed in accordance with such rules.
- You agree any arbitration shall take place in South Carolina in
English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any
proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
- If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable,
part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will
full force and effect.
- A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this
any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach
- ARGO may assign its rights under this Agreement without
- This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit
parties, their successors and permitted assigns. The headings of the paragraphs of this Agreement are
for convenience only and shall not be deemed to constitute part of this Agreement or to affect the
Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver
WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE
USED THE SERVICES FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE
INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE
PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS
UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE
BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND ARGO ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO
PARTICIPATE IN A
CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY